After a careful harvest the grapes undergo cold maceration. This process extracts the colour and aromas from the grapes which further develop through seven months of ageing in new French oak barrels. The wine is then rested for 6 months in bottle prior to release.
Deep, red berry coloured.
Black cherries and baked fruit are lifted by a delicate, floral character and notes of fresh balsamic.
Fresh and elegant on the palate, the new oak brings a toasty character to the fresh fruit with a backdrop of delicate mint and cacao.
- Graciano 2017
- Graciano 2015
- Graciano 2010
- Graciano 2009
- Graciano 2007
- 90 PUNTOS 2020 TIM ATKIN REPORT
- 93 PUNTOS 2018 TIM ATKIN REPORT
- 91 PUNTOS 2018 JAMES SUCKLING
- GOLD 2013 SOMMELIER WINE AWARDS UK
- SILVER 2012 INTERNATIONAL WINE CHALLENGE
- COMMENDED 2012 DECANTER WINE WORLD AWARDS
- BRONCE 2010 INTERNATIONAL WINE CHALLENGE
- COMMENDED 2009 WINE INNOVATION AWARDS
- SILVER 2012 FEMMES ET VINS DU MONDE MÓNACO