• Vintage 2008. PLATINUM 2011 Winemaker´s Challenge
• Vintage 2009. GOLD 2012 Bacchus
• Vintage 2009. 90 POINTS 2013 Wine Spectator
• Vintage 2009. 92 POINTS 2012 PARKER (The Wine Advocate)
• Vintage 2010. GOLD 2013 Femmes et Vins du Monde
• Vintage 2010. GOLD 2013 Rioja Masters
• Vintage 2011. GOLD 2013 Mundus Vini
• Vintage 2011. 90 POINTS 2013 PARKER (The Wine Advocate)
• Vintage 2011. GOLD 2013 Wine & Barrel, Alliance du Monde
• Vintage 2012. GOLD 2014 Tempranillos del Mundo
Intense and deep cherry colour with high intensity. An unusual nose with red fruits and notes of chocolate, cocoa, liquorice and cinnamon from the American oak. Shows a harmonious palate with the cherry dominating. Well integrated oak after 9 months in barrel. Round and fresh, ideal for those looking for something different.
• VINTAGE 2010. GOLD 2013 Sommelier Wine Awards UK.
Shows an intense cherry colour with violet tones. Complex on the nose with intense fruit aromas. The touches of pepper and clove from the French oak mix perfectly with the floral violet tones of the grape variety and the mint and chocolate. This wine offers balanced acidity on the mouth with red fruits, cocoa and mineral touches standing out. A particularly elegant, fresh and well structured wine with sweet and round tannins.